Sunday, January 16, 2011

Think. Think. Think.

Think. Think. Think.

Psalm 103:5

Hi Everybody ~

What are some of your simple pleasures? Go ahead take a minute to think of them before you read on. I’ll wait…

Some of you may know a few of my favorite simple pleasures – pink, Tab, chocolate and I love “words”.

The other day I was enjoying all 4 of those things at the same time! I had a nice cold Tab (which is in a pink can); I found a caramel chocolate Dove candy that I keep forgetting that I have; and, you know what’s on the inside of a Dove chocolate, don’t you? WORDS! When I unwrapped the candy this is what it said, “Don’t think about it so much”. Don’t think about what so much? That was my initial question. But somehow I knew exactly what it was. You probably do too.

What is the “it” you ask? It will be different for all of us. But if we’re not careful we’ll focus so much about “it” that we miss the simple pleasure of the moment and the season. I love that verse in Psalm 103:5 “Who satisfies thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagles.”

Let yourself be satisfied with the good things God gives and maybe just for today….”Don’t think about it so much”!

I enjoy being with you on this quest to truly know God!

Hope & Glory! to You ~ Love

Rebecca

Ephesians 1:17-23 ~ My prayer for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment