Monday, March 14, 2011

Pull Up a Chair

Is Anybody Out There?

Isaiah 40:31, Psalm 27:14, Psalm90:17

Hi Ya Gang!

I ask if anyone is out there because I feel so out of it! Is it just me or does anyone else feel that way?! I can’t quite grasp what it is I’m to be doing. I guess it’s just like that sometimes…ya know… that limbo feeling. You know decisions and goals need to be made, but you don’t have all the info yet or the timing isn’t right etc…But you know that in time the way will become more clear and doors will begin to open and close, headaches will leave, sicknesses heals, fogs lift and answers come. “They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles. They shall run and not be weary. They shall walk and not faint…Wait on the Lord and be of good courage and He shall strengthen your heart. Wait I say on the Lord…And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it.” Is 40:31, Ps 27:14, Ps 90:17

If you find yourself saying, “Hey me too! That’s how I feel about things right now!” Just pull up a chair next to me, cuz (don't panic at my terrible grammar here. Sometimes it just fits the mood better, ya know?!)) I ain’t got no where to go right now… I’m just waiting for my instructions. As I see it, there’s no use fretting about it because God knows what He’s doing. While we’re sitting here, enjoy the beauty of the moment with me. Let’s not be guilty of looking so far into the future that we miss the people God has placed around us today! We are after all, in His grip.

Hope & Glory! to You ~ Love

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment